after replacing crank- cam position sensors , ASD Relay and computer unit. The car runs now as long as I stay on the trottle. But when I let it idle it still dies
stalls in idle on 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan5 reports
2 answersSeptember 11, 2009
0 answersSeptember 08, 2014
1 answerApril 11, 2011
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(39)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(58)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($168 - 282) in Oakhurst, NJ
- 32,000 Mile Service ($174 - 264) in Greensboro, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Krotz Springs, LA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gloucester, MA
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($392 - 489) in Marysville, KS
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($193 - 245) in Clayton, IN