after replacing crank- cam position sensors , ASD Relay and computer unit. The car runs now as long as I stay on the trottle. But when I let it idle it still dies
stalls in idle on 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
1 more answer
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan7 reports
2 answersSeptember 11, 2009
0 answersSeptember 08, 2014
1 answerApril 11, 2011
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(39)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(58)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($167 - 269) in Oakhurst, NJ
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greensboro, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($91 - 139) in Krotz Springs, LA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gloucester, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($217 - 595) in Marysville, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Clayton, IN