Stalls after the car warms up? When I slow down and turn?I know I need fuel relay, but a friend hard wired it so I pull the fuse.I pop the hood when it stalls & wiggle the wires then it starts,sometimes it takes a few min. to start seems it needs to cool down?Electric?Sensor(crank/air)????
stalls + check engine light comes on then goes off? on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- My check engine light is on and my car shuts down randomly while driving.
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Greenwood, ME
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($103 - $162) in Ellsworth, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($617 - $741) in Lakeport, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($302 - $505) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Mazomanie, WI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($107 - $118) in Duffield, VA