Stalls after the car warms up? When I slow down and turn?I know I need fuel relay, but a friend hard wired it so I pull the fuse.I pop the hood when it stalls & wiggle the wires then it starts,sometimes it takes a few min. to start seems it needs to cool down?Electric?Sensor(crank/air)????
stalls + check engine light comes on then goes off? on 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Greenwood, ME
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ellsworth, KS
- 125,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Lakeport, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 354) in Mazomanie, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Duffield, VA