Stalls after the car warms up? When I slow down and turn?I know I need fuel relay, but a friend hard wired it so I pull the fuse.I pop the hood when it stalls & wiggle the wires then it starts,sometimes it takes a few min. to start seems it needs to cool down?Electric?Sensor(crank/air)????
stalls + check engine light comes on then goes off? on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Throttle Body Service ($64 - $82) in Greenwood, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - $76) in Ellsworth, KS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lakeport, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($193 - $292) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($795 - $825) in Mazomanie, WI
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($98 - $109) in Duffield, VA