WILL STALL AT ANY SPEED, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME. WILL START HOT WEATHER OR COLD WEATHER. I FEEL IT'S A ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. HAD FORD DEALERSHIP PUT A NEW MODUAL ON FOR STALLS, BUT WHILE DRIVING WILL SOMETIMES STALL AND THEN RESTART WHILE MOVING, ALL DASH LIGHTS COME ON WHILE THE CAR IS STILL TURNED ON, AND MOVING. I FEEL IT MIGHT BE ELECTRICAL.
STALLS on 2003 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Taurus
1 more answer
1 answerNovember 09, 2012
2 answersOctober 03, 2009
Verified for the Ford Taurus57 reports
1 answerJanuary 25, 2011
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($384 - $623) in McGregor, ND
- Water Pump Replacement ($354 - $521) in Tahoka, TX
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($165 - $326) in Franklin, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($657 - $964) in Avoca, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($132 - $167) in South Pekin, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($155 - $410) in Tavares, FL