My Jeep stalls while driving down the road and most time recovers imediatly, if I am going 55 mph I can keep pushing the gas until it backfires and recovers if I am going 35 mph it usually dies but will start right back up. Help please
Stalling while driving on 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
2 answersSeptember 18, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.