The reading we get is that cylinder 1 is not firing, we've replaced spark plugs, even bought platnium, it ran worse had to replace that, and at first it does do better, than a few days later it just starts sputtering in idle and park, and today at 50 miles per hour it cuts out and sputtering, and I noticed when in idle the oil pressure goes to 20 unless you give it alittle gas? Any suggestions. We've changed out the coil, and a few other things?
Stalling when in park and idling, and now at higher speeds. on 1996 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1996 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($126 - 177) in Barnardsville, NC
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,813 - 2,383) in Duncan, OK
- 100,000 Mile Service ($415 - 575) in Clayton, NM
- Air Filter Replacement ($76 - 109) in Ewing, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($226 - 273) in Paulden, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - 537) in Goshen, CT