stalling problem on 1995 Honda Civic

I start my car and it starts with no problem, runs rough for a second then stalls. will continue to start up every time and stalls. what could the problem be?

by in Newport, RI on June 04, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on June 05, 2009
It could be your idle air control motor. Does the idle improve if you turn the steering wheel while starting your engine? I would also start inspecting your vehilce by checking your throttle body and cleaning it if it is dirty with carbon. How long has it been since you have had a tune-up with new wires, cap, rotor and plugs and both the air and fuel filters replaced?
...using this? I just had the rotors and barrings replace. Surely that has nothing to do with my car stalling and losing power?
While driving at regular speed or even while idling, the engine will just stop. The speedometer, fuel and temporature gauges drop and car will just coast. All other electrical aspects work just fin...
Well I have a 1996 civic with a Integra gsr motor in it but really havent had any engine problems with it besides the high idle. Just yesterday night i was driving about 30-40 miles an hour whe...
My honda is a 97 civic 1.6l 4 cin and when you come to a stop slow down for a turn it stalls. it would idea ok when it was in park but now is stalling there too what is the prob?
Last night I went out and the car started fine. I drove through a bank drive-tru and then to a red light. When I took off from the light the car sputtered and almost stalled. I was able to get the ...