car stalls out when accelerating from stop sign/light.so far have retimed,dist cap,rotor,plugs,wires,coil,fuelpressure reg. also car struggles going uphill. at a loss. any halp would be grately appreciated. thank you
stalling out on 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 149) in Greenwood, ME
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($100 - 135) in Ellsworth, KS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 333) in Lakeport, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($231 - 344) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mazomanie, WI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Duffield, VA