Also is worse as outside air temperature is warmer. It becomes more apparent. Also will intermittently surge as accelerating is taking place, but not always.
stalling on idle when warmed up. Already replaced MAF sensor. Runs great cold on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Boonsboro, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($275 - 374) in Middleboro, MA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Blythe, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Williams, IN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 92) in Adrian, OR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Glenville, NC