sometimes stalls at lights.When coming down a hill I downshift (auto trans) and dynamic brake and engine light comes on flashing switching to OD shuts off light .The same thing happens if I leave shifter in drive not OD . I have replaced coil,plugs.plug wires and crank sensor.
stalling, check engine light flashing on 2002 Chevrolet S10
3 answersJanuary 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2002 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($587 - 948) in Evansville, AR
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Southington, OH
- 20,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Pattonville, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 209) in Caledonia, MS
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($171 - 348) in Ringtown, PA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($632 - 664) in Hawkins, TX