when i bought my 91 regal 3.1 i realized i was going to need a starter soon! I put it off until the last possible minute. oreplaced it thanksgiving weekend.before the starter got real bad my car ran great, now it misfires after driving 5 to 10 miles and if i have to start and turn car off it won't start for 11/2to 2 hrs.i had injectors serviced new map sensor plugs/wires thermostat fuel pressure good.The only other odd thing is that my brights no longer work ,and if i am driving at night and go to back up my drive i can see my lights dim the power just getting sucked out of them.I did have a problem with the starter after i installed it it got stuck on and engaged itself all night until the battery went dead,when i went to charge battery noticed all cells were extremely low . Could this be my problem? HELP!!!!!!! PLEASE!!:( email@example.com
stalling car gets hot when stuck in traffic on 1991 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1991 Buick Regal Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 181) in Millersburg, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Saronville, NE
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - 170) in Georgetown, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Freedom, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($758 - 805) in Byesville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 418) in Uniontown, PA