Changed plugs, cap, rotor, wires and still having idle issues. Runs fine at speed but drops down to 400 rpm or less at idle then back to 650 until engine stalls. I have yet to see a check engine light.
Stalling at idle on 2000 Mercury Villager
0 answersAugust 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon