Changed plugs, cap, rotor, wires and still having idle issues. Runs fine at speed but drops down to 400 rpm or less at idle then back to 650 until engine stalls. I have yet to see a check engine light.
Stalling at idle on 2000 Mercury Villager
0 answersAugust 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start