TWO TUBES GO INTO RUBBER ITEM WITH TWO HOLES IN IT THAT FITS ONTO ENGINE...I KNOW ONE IS FOR FUEL
STALLING AND BACKFIRING
on 1997 Oldsmobile 88
Verified for the Oldsmobile 889 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
- I changed battery and now my air conditioner won't turn off and radio won't turn