After about 20 to 30 mins of drving my car or just running it will stall have to wait about 7 min before it will start back up and I can keep going but not for very long have to wait for engine to cool down before drving again. Went to autozonae after the first time it happen and had the engine code read they said it was my camshaft sensor so I replaced it but my car is still having the same problem. Just trying to get an idea where the problem is.
Stalling after 20 minutes of driving on 2004 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell