After about 20 to 30 mins of drving my car or just running it will stall have to wait about 7 min before it will start back up and I can keep going but not for very long have to wait for engine to cool down before drving again. Went to autozonae after the first time it happen and had the engine code read they said it was my camshaft sensor so I replaced it but my car is still having the same problem. Just trying to get an idea where the problem is.
Stalling after 20 minutes of driving on 2004 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2004 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($398 - 2,358) in Venetia, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Highlands, NC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($544 - 692) in Hitchcock, SD
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($97 - 117) in Cullman, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($688 - 1,202) in Mapleton, OR