After about 20 to 30 mins of drving my car or just running it will stall have to wait about 7 min before it will start back up and I can keep going but not for very long have to wait for engine to cool down before drving again. Went to autozonae after the first time it happen and had the engine code read they said it was my camshaft sensor so I replaced it but my car is still having the same problem. Just trying to get an idea where the problem is.
Stalling after 20 minutes of driving on 2004 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 2004 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2004 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($365 - $544) in Venetia, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($162 - $249) in Highlands, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - $647) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hitchcock, SD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Cullman, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($259 - $582) in Mapleton, OR