After about 20 to 30 mins of drving my car or just running it will stall have to wait about 7 min before it will start back up and I can keep going but not for very long have to wait for engine to cool down before drving again. Went to autozonae after the first time it happen and had the engine code read they said it was my camshaft sensor so I replaced it but my car is still having the same problem. Just trying to get an idea where the problem is.
Stalling after 20 minutes of driving on 2004 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.