every time i start car engine fail safe and stablizer fail light comes on
stablizer fail warning on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
1998 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($239 - 326) in Coatesville, IN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fletcher, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($394 - 1,734) in Ashland, MO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Drums, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($344 - 413) in Templeton, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($216 - 238) in Summerland Key, FL