My 04 cadillac srx is doing alot os swaying. It seems as if it is riding on springs. Could this be due to the steering positioning sensor? My stability control did activate only accouple of times when it shoulden't have. Also the cruise control disengages by itself.
stability controll problem? on 2004 Cadillac SRX
2 answersJune 02, 2016
1 answerJune 25, 2013
0 answersJune 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Both speakers on windshield post not putting out sound.
- My driver window will not go down. And I'm getting message that door is open
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH AND LEAKAGE ARE BAD HOW MUCH TO FIX
- Service Abs, stability, traction control came on 103000 miles
- how to get passenger seat to lift back stuck in reclined position