My 04 cadillac srx is doing alot os swaying. It seems as if it is riding on springs. Could this be due to the steering positioning sensor? My stability control did activate only accouple of times when it shoulden't have. Also the cruise control disengages by itself.
stability controll problem? on 2004 Cadillac SRX
2 answersJune 02, 2016
1 answerJune 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i
- Water leaking inside vehicle and accumulating in jack storage area. Help!
- Rear vents are not putting out air.