Our battery went dead after 12 days of not being used. After jumping the car i noticed that the SRS light will not switch off. Is it something that i need to take into the shop to fix? The car runs great!!
SRS light on on 2001 Honda Odyssey
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by fernando ,
August 25, 2009
SRS means Supplemental Restraint System Indicator. This light indicates that there is a problem with the airbags and seat belt tensioners and they may not deploy in case of an accident. There are instructions to reset this light but, I strongly recommend you to have this check by a Honda dealer or a knowledgeable auto shop.
1 answerApril 17, 2010
2 answersFebruary 25, 2016
1 answerSeptember 10, 2015
3 answersMay 12, 2011
2 answersMay 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2001 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($521 - 1,123) in Wink, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($987 - 1,627) in Manheim, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($189 - 231) in Berkey, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($216 - 359) in Alexandria, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($128 - 309) in Cochecton Center, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($142 - 284) in East Weymouth, MA