My SRS light often comes on after someone has sat in the passenger seat. I don't know the exact cause, but I can reset it and make it go away. The code is always 7-2, "Internal failure of SRS unit".
SRS light comes on from passenger seat on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cimarron, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 182) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Solway, MN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Chelsea, VT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($128 - 170) in Curran, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Urbana, IN