My SRS light is on
SRS Light on 2005 Honda Pilot
2 answersJune 18, 2015
4 answersSeptember 11, 2011
3 answersOctober 21, 2009
Took vehicle in for airbag recall service 2 weeks ago. SRS light on ever since. I brought it to the dealer today and they said it is the front impact sensor and will cost $470. Is this related to the recall service? It was fine before.
0 answersJune 18, 2015
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile
- Replaced alternator. Now the car fails smog-catalyst not on, even after 1000 mi.