My SRS light is on
SRS Light on 2005 Honda Pilot
2 answersJune 18, 2015
4 answersSeptember 11, 2011
3 answersOctober 21, 2009
Took vehicle in for airbag recall service 2 weeks ago. SRS light on ever since. I brought it to the dealer today and they said it is the front impact sensor and will cost $470. Is this related to the recall service? It was fine before.
0 answersJune 18, 2015
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- VTM4, Check Engine & VCM lights illuminated. manual suggestions aren't working
- air condition air odor Honda Pilot
- Why would my 2005 Honda Pilot loose power while at a red light. When battery light came on I pulled into a parking lot it would not pull while in drive and dash board lights went off and windows wouldn't roll up.
- What is the estimated time to replace two catalytic converters on a 2006 Honda Pilot
- What is the estimated time to replace a front and rear converter on a 2006 Honda Pilot