The SRS light stays on all the time, I need to get it smoged, this week. Is there someway, to disconect the light, so it will pass the visual test.
SRS light on 1990 Volvo 740
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
- the transmission is shifting hard and sometiems clunks when at a stop sign.
1990 Volvo 740 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($342 - $482) in Hickory Corners, MI
- Fuel Filter Change ($85 - $120) in Hanna City, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($477 - $690) in Thorndale, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - $231) in Osage City, KS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Lyman, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($317 - $337) in Hartland Four Corners, VT