My car tends to make this squeling noise everytime I turn it on. Before it used to be a short while and then it would go away. lately it gets longer and longer before it turns off. It as also begun to occur when ever I drive after having stopped at a red light. I previously had this issue and my mechanic said it was my belts which he replaced. The noise came back and he tightened the belts. this worked out for a couple of months but it is back and worse. My mechanic now suggestes that he would have to take the engine apart to figure it out. I am hoping someone may have an Idea of what it could be so I ont have to pay my mechanic hundreds of dollars to fix my old car. help please!
Squeling noise on 1996 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board