My car tends to make this squeling noise everytime I turn it on. Before it used to be a short while and then it would go away. lately it gets longer and longer before it turns off. It as also begun to occur when ever I drive after having stopped at a red light. I previously had this issue and my mechanic said it was my belts which he replaced. The noise came back and he tightened the belts. this worked out for a couple of months but it is back and worse. My mechanic now suggestes that he would have to take the engine apart to figure it out. I am hoping someone may have an Idea of what it could be so I ont have to pay my mechanic hundreds of dollars to fix my old car. help please!
Squeling noise on 1996 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
- I just put in a new altanor today and I got the car back and now
- When driving my car the aini lock and srs light comes on car makes noise