This "Squeeking" sounds like a bearing squeek or when a brake pad is "Glazed", It rolls with the truck ,picks up with higher speeds,quiets when applying brakes, may come back on when turning steering wheel or even just driving straight.I have stopped truck and pumped brakes "hard" and seems to stay quiet longer ................loose brake pad(s) ????????
Squeeking heard at times,quiets when applying brakes, on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?