I recently noticed a squealing noise when I make a left turn. Sometimes there is a rattling noise that comes with it. The car does not feel or drive different in any way.
Squealing/rattling noise when making left turns on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2007 Honda Civic Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in New Haven, CT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in West Helena, AR
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Marysvale, UT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($202 - 714) in Dawson, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($218 - 267) in Burton, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($423 - 915) in Southlake, TX