my husband has heard it on several occasion but i have not..i always preheat my car for at least 10 minutes whereas he will get in it ice cold and take off...he thinks its something with the throw bearing or something tht sounds like that...i think it does it only when car is cold...is it a problem?
squealing noise when clutch shifting on 2008 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days