my husband has heard it on several occasion but i have not..i always preheat my car for at least 10 minutes whereas he will get in it ice cold and take off...he thinks its something with the throw bearing or something tht sounds like that...i think it does it only when car is cold...is it a problem?
squealing noise when clutch shifting on 2008 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?
- my battery is very hot, it killed every battery I tried (4)
- What does bad vs good look like