when the a/c or the defogger is on a squealing noise comes from under the hood. could it be the a/c clutch or the belt tensionner?
squealing belt on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 70) in Neelyville, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Valier, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 624) in Guffey, CO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($333 - 484) in San Rafael, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($572 - 618) in Union Bridge, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($151 - 2,160) in Prairie Grove, AR