when the a/c or the defogger is on a squealing noise comes from under the hood. could it be the a/c clutch or the belt tensionner?
squealing belt on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Neelyville, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valier, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($424 - 580) in Guffey, CO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($204 - 358) in San Rafael, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Union Bridge, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($268 - 485) in Prairie Grove, AR