I have a 2005 pathfinder with 72,000 miles and sometimes I hear a squeaking type noise that seems like it is coming from the dash area, but can't really pinpoint. Doesn't happen all the time, just random. Any ideas??
Squeaky noise in dash on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($316 - 484) in Ocheyedan, IA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($650 - 861) in Sun Valley, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($268 - 420) in Mount Cory, OH
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Horatio, AR
- Tie Rod Replacement ($440 - 502) in Mooresville, MO
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Garland, NE