I have a 2005 pathfinder with 72,000 miles and sometimes I hear a squeaking type noise that seems like it is coming from the dash area, but can't really pinpoint. Doesn't happen all the time, just random. Any ideas??
Squeaky noise in dash on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($238 - 335) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sun Valley, CA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mount Cory, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in Horatio, AR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($121 - 149) in Mooresville, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($865 - 1,567) in Garland, NE