As the summary says, my Avalon's brake pedal squeaks when I press down, however my brakes still seem to function normally so is this something to be concerned about?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
1999 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Polk, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($164 - 206) in Hanson, MA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Manderson, SD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - 1,990) in Paramus, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($441 - 927) in Colgate, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($906 - 1,141) in Andover, IA