Hi! I just bought a 98 BMW 740IL. The car runs great except for an annoying squeak when driving. Especially over bumps. I also notice the steering wheel shakes at about 60MPH. I was told this is probably the thrust rod bushing. Any idea what this will cost? labor included? I am a new BMW owner and am unsure. Thanks!
Squeaking when the car bounces on 1998 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Is there a fuse for the a/c blower in a 2001 740i bmw
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
1998 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($471 - 701) in Pilottown, LA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($232 - 290) in Trimble, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($235 - 312) in Fruitland, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 482) in Mesquite, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 305) in Corozal, PR