Hi! I just bought a 98 BMW 740IL. The car runs great except for an annoying squeak when driving. Especially over bumps. I also notice the steering wheel shakes at about 60MPH. I was told this is probably the thrust rod bushing. Any idea what this will cost? labor included? I am a new BMW owner and am unsure. Thanks!
Squeaking when the car bounces on 1998 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- So when I'm driving my temperature guage is fluctuating between halfway and red.
- Lights don't work properly on 2001 740IL
- How much to fix timing belt
- My air condition working great and the car wouldn't start while checking how together my car started they were checking my fuses, when they got the car started my A/C want turn on at all! Would you please help me?
- Car starts & cuts off 2-3 times before it runs