Hi! I just bought a 98 BMW 740IL. The car runs great except for an annoying squeak when driving. Especially over bumps. I also notice the steering wheel shakes at about 60MPH. I was told this is probably the thrust rod bushing. Any idea what this will cost? labor included? I am a new BMW owner and am unsure. Thanks!
Squeaking when the car bounces on 1998 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
- when radio/cd & nav device connected battery drains. Any ideas to remedy
1998 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($471 - 701) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pilottown, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($196 - 272) in Trimble, TN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fruitland, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,730 - 2,925) in Mesquite, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($404 - 461) in Corozal, PR