Is it possible for a rear brake rotor to be warped and cause a squeaking noise while the car is moving, but when you appliy the brakes the noise goes away? This is for a 1977 corvette.
Squeaking noise on 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- when I have little less then half tank of gas gauge drops to E why ?
- check engine light steady what is the problem
- Lost my key to my 93 corvette how can I get the key code with out the key
- Transmission not shifting smooth 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd and sometimes 3 to 4
- Hi, I have a Classic 1982 corvette, could any one please direct me to a
1990 Chevrolet Corvette Estimates