While driving slow with the windows down, I hear a squeaking noise coming from underneath...just wondering if I need new shocks, vehicle dosnt bounce roughly but can feel hard when hitting bumps in the road.
Squeaking Noise on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM,
December 10, 2010
Is this a constant repetiive squeaking noise that gets faster and slower as you drive faster or slower? Or is it a simple instantaneous nosie?
O/D does not engage, squeaks when hitting bumps in road. Is there a fluid that is low or something needs to be replaced?
1 answerApril 25, 2016
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
2 answersJanuary 02, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.