While driving slow with the windows down, I hear a squeaking noise coming from underneath...just wondering if I need new shocks, vehicle dosnt bounce roughly but can feel hard when hitting bumps in the road.
Squeaking Noise on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 10, 2010
Is this a constant repetiive squeaking noise that gets faster and slower as you drive faster or slower? Or is it a simple instantaneous nosie?
O/D does not engage, squeaks when hitting bumps in road. Is there a fluid that is low or something needs to be replaced?
1 answerApril 25, 2016
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
2 answersJanuary 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?