While driving slow with the windows down, I hear a squeaking noise coming from underneath...just wondering if I need new shocks, vehicle dosnt bounce roughly but can feel hard when hitting bumps in the road.
Squeaking Noise on 2003 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 10, 2010
Is this a constant repetiive squeaking noise that gets faster and slower as you drive faster or slower? Or is it a simple instantaneous nosie?
O/D does not engage, squeaks when hitting bumps in road. Is there a fluid that is low or something needs to be replaced?
1 answerApril 25, 2016
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
2 answersJanuary 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pawnee, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 274) in Boligee, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Luray, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($437 - 583) in Burtrum, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($383 - 424) in Greenacres, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($889 - 1,517) in Bloomsbury, NJ