Afew days ago my check engine light came on, the car is running fine. The last time it came on I just needed a new gas cap. Which I have purchased, but now the car sounds like I have an old bed spring under the car. Less noticeable at 40mp or higher. Are the two problems seperate or related? I replaced the the ball joint at 16100. I currently have 163000 miles on the car. I love this little car and have had very little problems. I have gotten 85000 on both sets of brakes, 100000 for tune up, everything still works on the car except the keyless entry. Its a little unpredictable. Its the wagon and it suits my needs perfectly.
squeaking noice under 40 mph on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
2002 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($813 - 1,131) in Jamestown, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($199 - 276) in Palmer, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($373 - 439) in Anthon, IA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Pinedale, WY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($496 - 834) in Nemacolin, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hoffmeister, NY