Afew days ago my check engine light came on, the car is running fine. The last time it came on I just needed a new gas cap. Which I have purchased, but now the car sounds like I have an old bed spring under the car. Less noticeable at 40mp or higher. Are the two problems seperate or related? I replaced the the ball joint at 16100. I currently have 163000 miles on the car. I love this little car and have had very little problems. I have gotten 85000 on both sets of brakes, 100000 for tune up, everything still works on the car except the keyless entry. Its a little unpredictable. Its the wagon and it suits my needs perfectly.
squeaking noice under 40 mph on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
Asked by for the 2002 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- suddenly, won't start, no nothing when I turn the key no power from the battery
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2002 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - $162) in Jamestown, ND
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($367 - $435) in Palmer, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Anthon, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($339 - $835) in Pinedale, WY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($308 - $336) in Nemacolin, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($341 - $394) in Hoffmeister, NY