Afew days ago my check engine light came on, the car is running fine. The last time it came on I just needed a new gas cap. Which I have purchased, but now the car sounds like I have an old bed spring under the car. Less noticeable at 40mp or higher. Are the two problems seperate or related? I replaced the the ball joint at 16100. I currently have 163000 miles on the car. I love this little car and have had very little problems. I have gotten 85000 on both sets of brakes, 100000 for tune up, everything still works on the car except the keyless entry. Its a little unpredictable. Its the wagon and it suits my needs perfectly.
squeaking noice under 40 mph on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
- Car not starting unless I move gear shifter. Bad sensor?