Afew days ago my check engine light came on, the car is running fine. The last time it came on I just needed a new gas cap. Which I have purchased, but now the car sounds like I have an old bed spring under the car. Less noticeable at 40mp or higher. Are the two problems seperate or related? I replaced the the ball joint at 16100. I currently have 163000 miles on the car. I love this little car and have had very little problems. I have gotten 85000 on both sets of brakes, 100000 for tune up, everything still works on the car except the keyless entry. Its a little unpredictable. Its the wagon and it suits my needs perfectly.
squeaking noice under 40 mph on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2002 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Jamestown, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($465 - 561) in Palmer, KS
- 150,000 Mile Service ($443 - 591) in Anthon, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($560 - 678) in Pinedale, WY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($243 - 277) in Nemacolin, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($212 - 269) in Hoffmeister, NY