My car make so much noise when i drive it , it squeaks so bad, i hate to dirve it . i was told it might need struts. You can shake the front end with your hands and it's squeaks. The car is in good condition except for the squeaking.
Squeaking on 1998 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord1 report
Verified for the Honda Accord20 reports
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
2 answersApril 05, 2015
1 answerMay 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - $112) in Starkville, MS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in De Peyster, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($773 - $1,272) in Carlisle, MA
- Battery Replacement ($125 - $180) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($395 - $808) in Valyermo, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,250 - $3,393) in Quakertown, NJ