Don't hear it idling or braking. Driving only or pressing down on right front fender. Mechanic said lower control arm. And right front caliper is not pressing on pad (I have have mis-stated the caliper thing). Front brakes done in November but calipers not replaced, just lubricated. Does Lower Control arm sound right, and what cost should I expect from independent and/or dealership?
Squeak (like a bird chirping) coming from right front fender area. Diag & cost? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.
- My radio not working in my car and I got my brakes pads changed and it's still saying reduce brakes