Don't hear it idling or braking. Driving only or pressing down on right front fender. Mechanic said lower control arm. And right front caliper is not pressing on pad (I have have mis-stated the caliper thing). Front brakes done in November but calipers not replaced, just lubricated. Does Lower Control arm sound right, and what cost should I expect from independent and/or dealership?
Squeak (like a bird chirping) coming from right front fender area. Diag & cost? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second