I pulled out the spark plugs while the engine was on and all seemed to be electrically okay because the engine died down after i pulled them out. though after i cleaned up the plug tubes and started her up again the oil came right back.
sputtering power loss, lawnmower sound, oil in the spark plugs. on 1994 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?