I HAD MY 1999 BUICK CENTURY CHECKED AND IT FOUND THAT MY NUMBER 6 SPARK PLUG WASN'T FIRING SO I PUT A NEW COIL PACK ON AND ITS STILL SPUTTERING AND IT WILL CRANK BUT WILL CUT OFF.I HAVE REPLACED THE SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES.THERE IS NO WATER ANYWHERE AND IM NOT GETTING A CODE FOR ANYTHING NOW.WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?
SPUTTERING AND CRANK THEN CUT OFF on 1999 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1999 Buick Century
2 answersApril 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($269 - $342) in Ridgeway, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - $231) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - $283) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - $58) in Flint, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - $274) in Banquete, TX
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($94 - $315) in Boyne Falls, MI