i'll push down the leaver to open the lid, and it wont open at all.. I know that there is a pull thingy in the trunk, done that once..and closed lid and it wont open again... help me..
spring to the lid to put gas in car on 1996 Ford Contour
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank
- My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.