I would like to know what would cause all of these things to go out at the same time. I tried replacing the fuse for the speedometer but as soon as I put it in it blew out and had a burning smell.
Speedometer, windows, wipers, fuel gauge and cabin light on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch