I would like to know what would cause all of these things to go out at the same time. I tried replacing the fuse for the speedometer but as soon as I put it in it blew out and had a burning smell.
Speedometer, windows, wipers, fuel gauge and cabin light on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.