curse or nothing works i checked all the fuses
speedometer will not work on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083 ,
October 31, 2010
The speedo is electronically controlled by the vehicle speed sensor (VSS) which is in the left side of the transmisson in the tailshaft area for automatic trans. Check the VSS for resistance and signal.
3 answersFebruary 27, 2009
1 answerJuly 27, 2015
0 answersJuly 12, 2010
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?