currently was driving it and parked. when i started it and went down the road i had noticed that the speedometer had quit working. what would be the cause of that?
speedometer quit working on 1990 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1990 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($94 - 143) in Portola, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($676 - 905) in Saint Albans, WV
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Vernon, SD
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Echo, UT
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($115 - 142) in El Jobean, FL
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($87 - 107) in Sabin, MN