currently was driving it and parked. when i started it and went down the road i had noticed that the speedometer had quit working. what would be the cause of that?
speedometer quit working on 1990 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1990 Mazda Protege Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($299 - 340) in Portola, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($281 - 468) in Saint Albans, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Vernon, SD
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 192) in Echo, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($448 - 487) in El Jobean, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($518 - 1,275) in Sabin, MN