currently was driving it and parked. when i started it and went down the road i had noticed that the speedometer had quit working. what would be the cause of that?
speedometer quit working on 1990 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1990 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portola, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Albans, WV
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Mount Vernon, SD
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 293) in Echo, UT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($119 - 157) in El Jobean, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($448 - 487) in Sabin, MN