my f250's speedometer recently quit working, it would start and stop for a couple of days. have changed the sensor on the rear differential, still does't work
speedometer problems on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
August 06, 2010
Really need to scan the data stream and see if the computer is seeing the signal from the rear speed sensor, if so, it may be a dash problem or a Central electrical Computer problem that is not letting the rear speed sensor talk to the Instrument Cluster.
3 answersFebruary 19, 2013
0 answersDecember 01, 2012
1 answerSeptember 18, 2011
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($163 - 356) in Ola, ID
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($241 - 460) in Vanlue, OH
- 115,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Church Road, VA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - 115) in Duanesburg, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($877 - 1,032) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($218 - 269) in Cass City, MI