My speedometer stop working how do i fix it?
Speedometer problem on 1996 Lexus ES300
A 1996 Lexus uses a Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) located on the transmisssion that sends an electrical pulse generated signal to the speedometer head on the instrument cluster. Has the cruise control also failed to work and or the Check Engine Light also com on?
2 answersDecember 08, 2009
1 answerOctober 15, 2012
1 answerApril 28, 2010
1 answerJuly 11, 2010
1 answerDecember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?