My speedometer stop working how do i fix it?
Speedometer problem on 1996 Lexus ES300
A 1996 Lexus uses a Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) located on the transmisssion that sends an electrical pulse generated signal to the speedometer head on the instrument cluster. Has the cruise control also failed to work and or the Check Engine Light also com on?
2 answersDecember 08, 2009
1 answerOctober 15, 2012
1 answerJuly 11, 2010
1 answerApril 28, 2010
1 answerDecember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($294 - 336) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Floweree, MT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($440 - 1,052) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 223) in Henderson, WV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($113 - 159) in Ukiah, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($261 - 294) in Belgrade, MO