My speedometer stop working how do i fix it?
Speedometer problem on 1996 Lexus ES300
A 1996 Lexus uses a Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) located on the transmisssion that sends an electrical pulse generated signal to the speedometer head on the instrument cluster. Has the cruise control also failed to work and or the Check Engine Light also com on?
2 answersDecember 08, 2009
1 answerOctober 15, 2012
1 answerJuly 11, 2010
1 answerApril 28, 2010
1 answerDecember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($148 - 208) in Hulls Cove, ME
- 45,000 Mile Service ($225 - 349) in Floweree, MT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($345 - 884) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($379 - 884) in Henderson, WV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($201 - 874) in Ukiah, OR
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($91 - 284) in Belgrade, MO