odometer works on car but speedometer doesnt dont know how fast im going
speedometer problem on 2002 Honda Accord
If the odometer works the speed sensor (VSS) must be working. If the VSS is working the cruise control will work and the check engine light will be off, transmission will work properly, problem must be in the instrument cluster as far as I see.
Verified for the Honda Accord15 reports
4 answersFebruary 17, 2012
1 answerFebruary 27, 2009
1 answerJune 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?