my speedometer & odometer stopped working on my car. I checked the fuses but all were working and all wires are connected.
speedometer & odometer on 2004 Hyundai Accent
When the speedo and odometer stop working the problem is usually in the speed sensor in the transmission. But you also have an oil light on. Need to ckeck the oil pressure. If the pressure is OK check the wiring in the dash.
0 answersJanuary 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
2004 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loleta, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($232 - 311) in Bremen, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain, ND
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($72 - 97) in Logan, UT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 80) in Chester, MD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($117 - 133) in Maywood, CA