If I turn on the key without starting the engine, the speedometer will slowly move to the right until it pegs out. Engine is not giving any error codes, so I don't think it's the sensor. Sensor, ECU or Cluster? Any ideas?
Speedometer malfunction. Unsure if sensor, ecu or cluster. on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Greenwood, WI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($288 - $332) in Edison, NJ
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - $143) in Altura, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - $161) in Colburn, ID
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($811 - $922) in High Point, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - $380) in Pluckemin, NJ