If I turn on the key without starting the engine, the speedometer will slowly move to the right until it pegs out. Engine is not giving any error codes, so I don't think it's the sensor. Sensor, ECU or Cluster? Any ideas?
Speedometer malfunction. Unsure if sensor, ecu or cluster. on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +