If I turn on the key without starting the engine, the speedometer will slowly move to the right until it pegs out. Engine is not giving any error codes, so I don't think it's the sensor. Sensor, ECU or Cluster? Any ideas?
Speedometer malfunction. Unsure if sensor, ecu or cluster. on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?