speedometer jumps around (0 to 120mph) when driving at 65 mph.
speedometer jumps on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
4 answersJanuary 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Wadena, IA
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Ellisville, MS
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Mulberry, AR
- 127,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Marietta, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($361 - 511) in Aledo, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($178 - 250) in Palm City, FL