speedometer jumps around (0 to 120mph) when driving at 65 mph.
speedometer jumps on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
4 answersJanuary 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?