Hey guys I bought a 94 accord not to long ago at first the speedometer would work when I went pass 40 mph but now it's not going at all. I switched the spped sensor cable and the speedometer itself. Can anyone help??? Also I'm looking for a replacement hood...
Speedometer & Hood on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answerMarch 14, 2012
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told