Hey guys I bought a 94 accord not to long ago at first the speedometer would work when I went pass 40 mph but now it's not going at all. I switched the spped sensor cable and the speedometer itself. Can anyone help??? Also I'm looking for a replacement hood...
Speedometer & Hood on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answerMarch 14, 2012
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.