Hey guys I bought a 94 accord not to long ago at first the speedometer would work when I went pass 40 mph but now it's not going at all. I switched the spped sensor cable and the speedometer itself. Can anyone help??? Also I'm looking for a replacement hood...
Speedometer & Hood on 1994 Honda Accord
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car