Hey guys I bought a 94 accord not to long ago at first the speedometer would work when I went pass 40 mph but now it's not going at all. I switched the spped sensor cable and the speedometer itself. Can anyone help??? Also I'm looking for a replacement hood...
Speedometer & Hood on 1994 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Accord
1 answerMarch 14, 2012
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($213 - $258) in Ashmore, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - $331) in Belpre, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - $368) in Mayfield, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($206 - $245) in Money, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($296 - $761) in Mereta, TX