(For my dad) may not have the wordung right so bare with me. Speedometer doesnt work and changed the wiring, plugins, checked fuses, tore the rearend apart and checked everything there, plugins by or on the transmission. Any ideas what else it may be? Also check engine light us on and reads PO500-speed sensor malfunction.
Speedometer doesnt work and change everything you can think of on 2002 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- alarm goes off when i try and start my car. I replaced battery, didn't help
- Do I have to go to a dealer just to check my transmission fluid?
- While driving, the transmission jumps out of gear? I have an automatic.
- Back breaks locking up cant drive it, no fix no one knows whats wrong
- What does it mean when the accelerator starts making noise?