(For my dad) may not have the wordung right so bare with me. Speedometer doesnt work and changed the wiring, plugins, checked fuses, tore the rearend apart and checked everything there, plugins by or on the transmission. Any ideas what else it may be? Also check engine light us on and reads PO500-speed sensor malfunction.
Speedometer doesnt work and change everything you can think of on 2002 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?