my speedometer went out completely at about 109000 miles. My speed sensor was replaced(350.00), however before turning over my key the repair service said this did not work and that the instrument cluster (900, includes labor)will need to be replaced. My question is it posssible that it could be a fuze? We have disconnected the battery to kind of reboot, and will work for about 30 miles. Is this a common problem with this year of civic?
speedometer on 2003 Honda Civic
by Ediem in Ballwin, MO on July 19, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMarch 31, 2014
2 answersApril 24, 2010
Reported by acne and 8 others for the Honda Civic9 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How much should replacing an idler pulley cost?
- When I turn the key it won't make a sound it won't even turn over I have a new battery what else could it be
- If my son ran his car out of oil and it lost power, he now hears a loud knocking from engine, is it salvageable? If so what do I do now?
- Vehicle has recently (6 months ago) replaced radiator, radiator cap (1 month ago), coolant and level is above safe level, yet guage rises to High. Why?
- car sets idle at stop ;light starts running hot. water pump, cooling fan relay,radaitor fan switch, all replaced what could be the problem