I just recently had a rebuilt transmission put into my truck which is working fine. But now my speedometer doesnt work properly. Sometimes when I drive it the speed shows accurately on the speedometer but other times when I drive it the speedometer stays on zero. Is this something that was casued by the replacement of the transmission or is there something different wrong with it? My transmission is under a two year warranty, I just want to find out if this is a new problem that can be easily fixed or something I will ahve to go back to the shop to have fixed? Thanks
Speedometer on 1995 Ford Explorer
Asked by Visitor for the 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
0 answersAugust 26, 2010
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
1 answerFebruary 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Joliet, MT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($445 - 546) in Cash, AR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Dayton, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($316 - 346) in Carpio, ND
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Genesee, MI