I just recently had a rebuilt transmission put into my truck which is working fine. But now my speedometer doesnt work properly. Sometimes when I drive it the speed shows accurately on the speedometer but other times when I drive it the speedometer stays on zero. Is this something that was casued by the replacement of the transmission or is there something different wrong with it? My transmission is under a two year warranty, I just want to find out if this is a new problem that can be easily fixed or something I will ahve to go back to the shop to have fixed? Thanks
Speedometer on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
0 answersAugust 26, 2010
2 answersApril 17, 2014
1 answerFebruary 15, 2015
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies