I just recently had a rebuilt transmission put into my truck which is working fine. But now my speedometer doesnt work properly. Sometimes when I drive it the speed shows accurately on the speedometer but other times when I drive it the speedometer stays on zero. Is this something that was casued by the replacement of the transmission or is there something different wrong with it? My transmission is under a two year warranty, I just want to find out if this is a new problem that can be easily fixed or something I will ahve to go back to the shop to have fixed? Thanks
Speedometer on 1995 Ford Explorer
Asked by Visitor for the 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
0 answersAugust 26, 2010
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
1 answerFebruary 15, 2015
2 answersApril 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?