I just recently had a rebuilt transmission put into my truck which is working fine. But now my speedometer doesnt work properly. Sometimes when I drive it the speed shows accurately on the speedometer but other times when I drive it the speedometer stays on zero. Is this something that was casued by the replacement of the transmission or is there something different wrong with it? My transmission is under a two year warranty, I just want to find out if this is a new problem that can be easily fixed or something I will ahve to go back to the shop to have fixed? Thanks
Speedometer on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
0 answersAugust 26, 2010
2 answersApril 17, 2014
1 answerFebruary 15, 2015
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up