i have a 1990 grand am with a 2.5 liter engine. someone has put a transmission off a 2.3 engine in the car and the vehicle speed sensor is different. the speedometer will not register right. is there any fix for this other than changing transmissions?
speedometer on 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
Reported by houstontexan75 and 2 others for the Pontiac Grand Am3 reports
2 answersMarch 10, 2014
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am16 reports
1 answerMarch 10, 2014
0 answersJune 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- I bought spark plugs and wires for a 2004 not 2002 can I use them still?
- Making a growling noise gets louder the faster I go only does it moving
- Cruise control won't work
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
1990 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($266 - $438) in Naches, WA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Corydon, IN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($141 - $256) in New Castle, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($315 - $440) in Elsa, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - $160) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($102 - $122) in Redding Ridge, CT