my speedmetor cable is not reading is it a cable or something in the computer ?
speedmetor on 1991 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1991 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($747 - 1,018) in Iola, WI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Vinton, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Ransom Canyon, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($272 - 384) in Allons, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 275) in Bridge City, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($327 - 407) in Waterford, OH